Thursday, December 17, 2009

BLOGS TO CHECK OUT

I'm the first to admit, I am NO hardcore fitness professional. But I AM a 43 year old woman who has had 4 kids and am in the best shape I have ever been in AND I have a great time. My life does not revolve around fitness, nutrition and physical goal setting. My philosophy is simple - I want to be happy, healthy and eat what I want to eat. More about eating later!

Having said that, I love to gather information and pull bits and pieces from alot of sources. I stumbled across this site (I do love Google) and it has some great links to interesting fitness blogs that cover a wide spectrum of fitness levels. Consider it a buffet (Heaven help me, I can't go 2 sentences without a food reference!).....take what you like and just leave the rest!

No comments: